How to Download and Install the Realme UI 3.0 on Realme devices – Realme’s latest skin is also based on Android 12 named Realme UI 3.0 which was launched on October 13 in the global market, it is inspired by OPPO’s ColorOS 12. The new skin comes with tons of new features and customizations such as new AOD features, New UI designs, privacy, a new icon pack, and much more.
During the launch event, the company also shared a detailed roadmap of Realme UI 3.0 for the India (Global) and China region.
Currently, Realme started recruiting the Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 early adopters program for Realme GT 5G. And the company will soon release the update for more devices as per the roadmap.
Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update:
Realme UI 3.0 beta program that allows our Realme fans to experience the whole new features of Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.
Keep in Mind: Whenever the company has opened the Realme UI 3.0 early access & Open beta program, you can download and install this update on your phone by following the instructions given below.
Check more stories
- Realme has ended software support (EOL) for these smartphones – Android & Security Patch
- Realme C21 Software Update: May 2022 Security Patch
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition Among The First Smartphones To Feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Realme V13 and Q3i starts receiving May 2022 security update
- Realme May 2022 Update: Security Patch and Realme UI [May 21st]
How to download Realme UI 3.0 Update
- Make sure your device has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go into Settings
- Then Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Go into Trial Version
- Click Apply Now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
How to install Realme UI 3.0 on your device
You will receive the update soon after submitting all needed information in the application channel, but keep in mind that we have limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
- Go to settings on your device
- Tap on Software updates
- Now the detecting a update
- If the update available clik on download
- When downloading compeleted
- Click on Install and wait for 20 to 30 minutes for the installation Process
- Your phone will automaticlly restart.