How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series – OnePlus devices are always one step ahead of other leading company’s. In new OnePlus phones, a new slide button called the ‘alert slider is given for controlling the profiles like silent, vibrations & ring. Above the power button.
The hardware switch makes it easy to toggle between ring silent and vibrate mode. Hardware switch is the easiest way to switch your phone to silent mode or you can just leave it to vibrate mode. The switch has three profiles ring, vibration & silent in moving with any of the modes will switch the notification call profile automatically the ring profile is at the bottom, the vibrate mode is in the middle, and you have pushed the toggle up for the silent mode.
Check more story about OnePlus
- OnePlus Open: Release Date, Expected Price, Leaks, Rumors, News, Renders, And More
- OnePlus OxygenOS Major Software Update Cycle Ended For These Devices
- OnePlus OxygenOS Floating Windows: A New Way to Multitask on Your OnePlus Phone
- OnePlus Open Is Rebranded Oppo Find N3: Say OnePlus
- OnePlus Clone Phone App OxygenOS v14.3.0 Update: Here’s Download Link
It is a hassle-free way to switch between call profiles without having the unlock the screen to the notification chain. You can customize the alert according to your convenience.
How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Buttons & gestures
- Tap Alert slider
- Under Alert Slider Settings, tap any of the sound profiles you want to adjust.
There is not much customization in the setting but something is better than nothing