OxygenOS 12: How to customize and use the alert slider in OnePlus Smartphones
How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series – OnePlus devices are always one step ahead of other leading company’s. In new OnePlus phones, a new slide button called the ‘alert slider is given for controlling the profiles like silent, vibrations & ring. Above the power button.
The hardware switch makes it easy to toggle between ring silent and vibrate mode. Hardware switch is the easiest way to switch your phone to silent mode or you can just leave it to vibrate mode. The switch has three profiles ring, vibration & silent in moving with any of the modes will switch the notification call profile automatically the ring profile is at the bottom, the vibrate mode is in the middle, and you have pushed the toggle up for the silent mode.
Check more story about OnePlus
- OnePlus 10 Pro Mobile Data Issues & How To Fix Them
- OxygenOS 13.1 Update: List of Eligible OnePlus Devices [Android 13]
- OnePlus Nord Series Software Maintenance Schedule [Update Policy]
- OxygenOS March 2023 Update Rolling Out For These OnePlus Devices
- OnePlus 9R Bug & Issue Tracker: Facing Various Issues After OxygenOS 13 Update
It is a hassle-free way to switch between call profiles without having the unlock the screen to the notification chain. You can customize the alert according to your convenience.
How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Buttons & gestures
- Tap Alert slider
- Under Alert Slider Settings, tap any of the sound profiles you want to adjust.
There is not much customization in the setting but something is better than nothing
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”