How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series – OnePlus devices are always one step ahead of other leading company’s. In new OnePlus phones, a new slide button called the ‘alert slider is given for controlling the profiles like silent, vibrations & ring. Above the power button.
The hardware switch makes it easy to toggle between ring silent and vibrate mode. Hardware switch is the easiest way to switch your phone to silent mode or you can just leave it to vibrate mode. The switch has three profiles ring, vibration & silent in moving with any of the modes will switch the notification call profile automatically the ring profile is at the bottom, the vibrate mode is in the middle, and you have pushed the toggle up for the silent mode.
Check more story about OnePlus
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets May 2022 security update and improves camera stability [OxygenOS 12.1 C.61]
- OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS 12.1 Update For These Smartphones
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Based on Android 13 Key Features
- How to Download and Install OxygenOS 12 (Android 12) on your OnePlus Smartphones
- OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 Available -Download Now
It is a hassle-free way to switch between call profiles without having the unlock the screen to the notification chain. You can customize the alert according to your convenience.
How to customize the alert slider in OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 9 Series
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Buttons & gestures
- Tap Alert slider
- Under Alert Slider Settings, tap any of the sound profiles you want to adjust.
There is not much customization in the setting but something is better than nothing