Realme provides a very important feature in your daily life. This feature knows as hiding Application and most Realme users already know about this feature. Everyone has different reasons to hide apps. While some want to hide dating, VPN, or social media apps, others would like to hide work-related apps from kids. Whatever the reason, the methods mentioned below will let you hide apps on the Realme UI.
Realme UI Tip: How to hide application in the Realme device?
- Go to “Settings”
- Fingerprint, Face & Password
- Privacy Password
- Enter the privacy passcode
- App Lock and choose the application
- And enable Hide Home Screen Icons”> Set Access Number (Example #0000#> Wait for 3 seconds.
This will show you “Hide Home Screen Icons, Don’t Display in Recent Tasks & Don’t Display Notifications.” All enabled.
Check more stories about Realme
- Photos App Update Available V12.12.8 – Realme and OPPO Gallery
- Realme is working on a smartphone with 100W charging support
- Realme to Launch a new Edition Product in Collaboration With Naruto Shippuden
- Realme offers ₹3000 to ₹6000 Instant Off On Several Realme Smartphones
- Realme UI 3.0 Update: News, Beta/Stable, Supported Devices, Timeline, Features, and more [May 25th]
How to open hide application
- Go to the dial pad
- Put the access number, this is will show you the hidden applications. For Example #0000#
- You can hide multiple numbers applications at a time.
To disable this feature simply choose “Settings> Fingerprint, Face & Password> Privacy Password> Enter Privacy Passcode> choose the application that you have hidden> disable the Hide Home Screen Icons.