Download ChromeOS Flex Into Your Windows PC, Laptops, and Macbook – Google has announced Chrome OS Flex as the latest version of the Chrome OS. It is a platform compatible with Mac and Windows systems. Users only need a compatible system and a USB drive to run this platform. This update is definitely the game changer or lifeline for your old Windows Laptop.
Chrome OS Flex performance:
It gives you a better experience than Windows 11. Also as compared to Windows 11 boot time, Chrome OS Flex boot time is 30 seconds which is the huge difference that made it incredible. You can easily run 60FPS and 8K video with it. You can move between several opened tabs easily. You can also put Chrome into a split-screen.
Check more story
- Android Auto updates to version 7.8.6 – What’s New
- Google Files finally introduced a very useful option – Check what’s new
- Omoji Avatar v1.0.48 Update – Download for Realme and OPPO [Android 12]
- Realme System Launcher Update Adds New Features -Download Now For Android 12
- Samsung One UI Home Stock Launcher Update v13.1.07.3 – Download Link
Requirements To Install Chrome OS Flex:
- A USB pen drive with at least 8GB or more storage.
- Windows PC with an Intel or AMD x86-64-bit processor. ARM processors are not supported yet.
- At least 4GB RAM or more.
- Internal storage must be 16GB or more.
Chrome OS Flex installation guide:
- Step 1: Create the USB installer.
- Step 2: Boot the device using the USB installer.
- Step 3: Start using Chrome OS Flex.
- Step 4: Set up and enroll Chrome OS Flex devices
Create Bootable USB Drive for ChromeOS Flex
- Install the “Chromebook Recovery Utility” Extention into your Chrome Browser.
- Now open the Chromebook Recovery Utility and connect USB drive into your PC.
- After that, Click on “Get Started“.
- Select a model from a list
- Select a manufacturer – “Google Chrome OS Flex“.
- And Choose “Chrome OS Flex (Developer-Unstable)”.
- Now, click on “Continue”.
- Select your USB drive and tap on click to “Continue“.
- Click on “Create now“. (Finally, your bootable Chrome OS Flex USB drive is ready).
How to install and download ChromeOS Flex
Note that this step will wipe your complete hard drive, so make sure to take a backup before performing this action.
- To install the ChromeOS Flex
- Restart Your Windows and Mac PC and press the boot key.
- If you don’t know how to boot your PC (Search It on Google) or check the table above.
- On the boot selection page, select your USB drive
- You will see the “Welcome to CloudReady 2.0” screen.
- Click on “Get Started“.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Next, click on “Install CloudReady” at the bottom-left corner.
- Click on “Install CloudReady 2.0” and then click on “Install” again.
- Once the installation is complete, shut down your computer and remove the USB drive.