The Galaxy S22 series comes with several new features in the camera application like an advanced portrait mode with pet recognition, portrait support in night mode, telephoto lens support for portrait videos, etc.
Now the South Korean giant Samsung has started pushing out the new camera features to the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra and will soon available for Galaxy Z Fold 3 along with Expert RAW support. On the other hand the auto-framing feature, video call extension support, auto-framing effects, and third-party camera and social app camera improvements also roll out for Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Thanks to XDA report, the update available in South Korea with build number G99xNKSU3CVE1 and several European countries build number G99xBXXU5CVDD. And will soon expand for more regions.
- Overall stability of your device has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
- The Night portrait feature has been enhanced.
- The quality of pictures taken with social or camera apps downloaded from the application store has been improved.
- The ‘Auto framing’ feature is supported in video mode and some video call apps.