OnePlus 9R comes with a 6.55 inch 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED FHD+ display, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 mobile platform. It runs on Oxygen OS 11.The smartphone is equipped with a 4,500 mAh battery. It supports the Warp Charge 65 technology.
However, OnePlus has already released the stable Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 skin update for OnePlus 9R devices, now the device is getting another update.
OnePlus 9R Software Update
OnePlus is rolling out another OxygenOS 12.1 update for OnePlus 9R in India. the update comes on build number LE2101 11.C.17 and optimizes the stability of sending and receiving messages, system stability as well.
OnePlus has started rolling out stable OxygenOS 12.1 update for OnePlus 9R users. The update comes on C.16 build and optimizes the power consumption in some scenarios, improved battery life performance.
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved battery life performance
Downloads: Increment (LE2101_11_C.15)
Chinese tech brand OnePlus has released the latest software update to the OnePlus 9R. It brings software version OxygenOS 12 C.15 (LE2101_11.C.15) to the device along system and camera fixes.
- [Optimized] the charging speed in some scenarios
- [Optimized] the communication stability when making a phone call
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that unable to use face unlock
- [Fixed] the issue of abnormal display when enabling applications in some scenarios
- [Improved] system stability
- [Fixed] the abnormal notification issue of “Camera is running”
Announcing the update, OnePlus said that the OTA is incremental in nature, which means it will reach a small percentage of users today while a broader rollout will commence in a few days.