OnePlus’s OxygenOS is undoubtedly one of the best Android skins as of today. The software has a clean design, has been optimized for comfortable one-hand use, has loads of slick animations, and quite a few new useful features.
In this article, we are taking a step forward and going to tell you How to Replace OnePlus Shelf with the notification pane on your OnePlus devices.
Check more story
- The Next Flagship OnePlus 10 Expected To Launch In June 2022
- OnePlus Update Policy: These devices will get 3 majorAndroid and security updates
- How to download OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus Nord2 5G [With Rollback]
- OnePlus Nord CE getting OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 with May 2022 Security Patch
- OnePlus Nord 2T upgrades with major optimization and May 2022 patch
How to Replace OnePlus Shelf with the notification pane
OnePlus has assigned its Shelf launch with a simple swipe down gesture from the home screen. When I swipe down, all I want to see is the notifications pane. Fortunately for me, OxygenOS allows me to reassign the swipe down gesture.
- Simply, a long press on the home screen.
- Then, go to Settings,
- Now enable both option “Swipe down to access” and “Shelf“
Jb realme narzo 30 4g me may month ka security update aya hi nhi h to usko mention kyu kiye…
Oppo a53 update color os 12.1 in Bangladesh ???????
I’m facing a notification issue after updating to the new update in OnePlus 8 phone how to solve that can…
After I’m installing one plus new update I’m not getting what’s app notification
After releasing Android 12 it was said that the same will get launched for OnePlus 7 and above phones for…