Realme officially announced the Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta application requirement for Realme C25s in India. The news was shared on the Realme community forum and details how to sign up for the beta. Keep in mind that this edition has a limited number of sites, so first come first served.
You’ll need to free up at least 10 GB of storage space on your device ahead of time, and as always, it’s a good idea to back up your data before the entire process. Before starting the update, your phone should have at least 60% battery level and should be running the latest RMX3197_11_A.18/A.19 software.
Beta testers should also fill out the application channel form at the source link below. Once all the conditions are met and you are selected, you will be able to search for new updates in the Software Updates section of the Settings menu and downlRoad them as OTA updates.
- How To Join Android 13 Beta On Nothing Phone (1)
- OnePlus 10T Gets OxygenOS A.13 Update With Network Improvements
- Realme Pad Mini, Narzo 30A Grabs November 2022 Update With Security Improvements
- OnePlus Promises That Select 2023 Phones Will Get Four Major Android Updates
- OnePlus 10R Gets November 2022 Update, Fixes Quick Settings Panel Issue [OxygenOS 13]
Realme C25s: How to apply Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on Software Update
- Now Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Go into Trial Version
- Click Apply Now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz.
Via – Realme