How To Install OnePlus’s OxygenOS 12 skin comes with Android 12 OS features, and it is already available for several smartphones including OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 8 Series.
The latest OxygenOS 12 skin is considered one of the most refined custom UIs, which offers the best of both worlds. You get a near-stock experience along with a plethora of features and options to customize it according to your own requirements.
The new OxygenOS 12 for OnePlus devices is said to help you focus on and move seamlessly between work, rest, and play. The custom skin comes with streamlined and subtly textured visuals, along with Work-Life Balance 2.0, OnePlus Scout, better integration with the smartwatch, enhanced dark mode, and more.
Here we are providing all the official download links of the official OxygenOS 12-based on Android 12 update for OnePlus smartphone users, you can easily install it with the Rollback package.
Download OxygenOS 12 & Android 12 builds
OnePlus 9RT India
- OnePlus Nord 5G
- Rollback Package – India
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 9R
- Download the Zip file from avobe links
- Move the downloaded ZIP file to the internal storage on your device
- Now, go to Settings > System > System Updates
- Then click on the top-right icon and select the Local Upgrade option.
- If local update option is not available so, you need to download the relevant app directly from OnePlus. After installing the downloaded APK, it can be launched from the app drawer like any regular app.
- From there, select the ZIP file that you have downloaded and proceed.
- Wait for the install process to finish.