Chinese tech brand OnePlus has released the latest software update to the OnePlus 9RT. It brings software version OxygenOS 11.3 A.08 to the device along with an updated Android security patch, Optimization, fixes.
The latest OxygenOS 11 update brings Android April 2022 Security patch for OnePlus 9RT with optimises display effect in power off window, and also the fluency of sliding desktop.
The update fixes issue in Pocket Mode, fingerprint scanner, lock screen and more. OnePlus mentioned the size around 600MB, however, it is recommended to update your smartphones using a strong Wi-Fi connection and while the device is charging. To manually check for the update, head to Settings > System updates> Download & Install.
Changelog: OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 11.3 A.08
- Optimized the fluency of sliding desktop in certain scenarios
- Optimized the display effect of Power off pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that Pocket Mode did not take effect after blocking the sensor
- Fixed the occasional issue that the desktop displayed abnormally after unlocking with fingerprint in certain scenarios
- Fixed the occasional issue that the clock on lockscreen displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.04
Announcing the update, OnePlus said that the OTA is incremental in nature, which means it will reach a small percentage of users today while a broader rollout will commence in a few days.