There are many mobile companies in the global market that use Google’s Android OS, and whose updates are given every year as promised by the company, with which it brings many new features. And today Android update has become very important which makes the privacy of the users even better.
Now we all know, several smartphone manufacturers have often been accused of not providing timely updates or at times forgetting the device altogether once it is launched. However, this has started to change albeit slowly and brands have started to focus on offering long-term software updates.
Vivo FuntouchOS (Android) Update Policy – Security Patch
Vivo has already announced that it is expanding its software support for the flagship X series, committing to provide three years of major Android OS upgrades. And it will also provide the latest Android security updates for selected models launching after July 2021.
Vivo X series is the premium flagship one from the brand. This year, the Vivo X series includes the X60, X60 Pro, X60 Pro+, Vivo X70, X70 Pro, and X70 Pro+.
Check more story
- The Next Flagship OnePlus 10 Expected To Launch In June 2022
- OPPO A52 Starts Getting May 2022 Security Update
- OnePlus Update Policy: These devices will get 3 majorAndroid and security updates
- How to download OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus Nord2 5G [With Rollback]
- Photos App Update Available V12.12.8 – Realme and OPPO Gallery
Three Year Major Android Updates:
- Vivo X60
- Vivo X60 Pro
- Vivo X60 Pro+
- Vivo X70
- Vivo X70 Pro
- Vivo X70 Pro+
- And upcoming Vivo X Series smartphones
The policy covers the European, Australian, and Indian markets. The premium X series models that are not eligible will continue to receive regular Android security updates.