There are many mobile companies in the global market that use Google’s Android OS, and whose updates are given every year as promised by the company, with which it brings many new features. And today Android update has become very important which makes the privacy of the users even better.
Now we all know, several smartphone manufacturers have often been accused of not providing timely updates or at times forgetting the device altogether once it is launched. However, this has started to change albeit slowly and brands have started to focus on offering long-term software updates.
Vivo FuntouchOS (Android) Update Policy – Security Patch
Vivo has already announced that it is expanding its software support for the flagship X series, committing to provide three years of major Android OS upgrades. And it will also provide the latest Android security updates for selected models launching after July 2021.
Vivo X series is the premium flagship one from the brand. This year, the Vivo X series includes the X60, X60 Pro, X60 Pro+, Vivo X70, X70 Pro, and X70 Pro+.
Check more story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE getting June 2022 security update in the US
- Samsung rolls out June 2022 security update for carrier-unlocked Galaxy S21 series in USA
- Realme 9 5G Speed Edition latest update brings May 2022 security patch
- Realme X7 Pro Update: Camera improvements and June 2022 security patch
- Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Goes Live For Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G
Three Year Major Android Updates:
- Vivo X60
- Vivo X60 Pro
- Vivo X60 Pro+
- Vivo X70
- Vivo X70 Pro
- Vivo X70 Pro+
- And upcoming Vivo X Series smartphones
The policy covers the European, Australian, and Indian markets. The premium X series models that are not eligible will continue to receive regular Android security updates.