Carl Pei’s company finally officially confirmed the release of its first smartphone, revealing its name and some published details Nothing Phone (1), but still leaving us groping in the dark on many aspects, which will certainly be “centllinated” during the coming months.
The real things, however, is the “Nothing OS operating system“. The details are a bit smoky about him too, and although the company talks about “operating system”, we know that it will still be based on Android, so it officially confirmed, the Nothing Phone (1) will comes with “Nothing Launcher” Because the beta version has been released on Google Play Store.
Nothing Launcher (Beta)
Updated: Nothing Launcher Beta is getting new update version 1.0.1 on Play Store, it adds new features – New ‘How to Set Up’ page when you open Launcher for the first time, Easily change to the Nothing wallpaper with the pop-up box, and for easy access, the Dropbox link to download bonus wallpapers and ringtones now sits in wallpaper & style. And comes with some fixes.
- New ‘How to Set Up’ page when you open Launcher for the first time.
- Easily change to the Nothing wallpaper with the pop-up box.
- For easy access, the Dropbox link to download bonus wallpapers and ringtones now sits in wallpaper & style.
- Some bug fixes.
Installation Tip – If Nothing Launcher version 1.0.1 is not installed on your Android device then you will first need to install version 1.0.0 for it by going to play store to update it. Then you will be able to enjoy the new feature
Previous Update – April 27th
Nothing Launcher (Beta) is a beta preview of Nothing OS. Experience Android combined with our iconic design language. Unique features include Max Icons and Max Folders, as well as bespoke Weather and Clock widgets. The launcher is currently available for Samsung S21 and S22 series, Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 6 series and will be available for OnePlus devices.
Below is a first taste of the Nothing launcher interface in a series of screenshots released in Play Store. The version is 1.0.0 and support Android 8.0 or above smartphones.
Nothings Launcher Features
Max Icons and Max Folders: A new experience for Android. Hold and press to enlarge app folders or individual apps, so the things you use the most are more visible. Launch any app directly from your folders.
Bespoke Clock & Weather widgets: Raw tech, balanced by human warmth. These widgets use the same dot matrix font as our logo.
Nothing Wallpaper & Style: Update your home screen with the Nothing wallpaper and matching colour palette.
There’s also bonus content you can download here:
Two more exclusive wallpapers: Two wallpapers in addition to the wallpaper in Launcher (Beta).
Ringtones: Try 3 ringtones tuned by the audiophiles at teenage engineering.
How To Download Nothing Launcher
- Step 1: Download the Nothing Launcher (Beta) via Google Play Store or APK Here
- Step 2: Go to settings > Apps > Default Apps > Default Home App
- Step 3: Select Nothing Launcher
- One UI 5.0 (Android 13) Beta & Stable should arrive soon – Here is the release date
- Realme C11 Software Update: April 2022 Security Patch – What’s New
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Gets June 2022 Security Update In India
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets May 2022 security update and improves camera stability [OxygenOS 12.1 C.61]
- These Realme’s Flagship Devices Won’t Get Android 13 Update