Last month Chinese tech giant OnePlus launched another smartphone under the Nord series. The OnePlus Nord N20 5G has been launched as a T-Mobile exclusive in the US.
The device has a 6.4-inch 1080p AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh, powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 chip and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, a 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Carrier-Unlocked Galaxy S20 series getting June 2022 security update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G receiving June 2022 security update with camera improvements
- Realme C35 and Narzo 50A Prime receiving June 2022 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A31s and A53 5G receiving June 2022 security patch
- Android Auto updates to version 7.8.6 – What’s New
The Nord N20 5G comes with three cameras on the rear—a 64MP main, 2MP depth, and another 2MP macro shooter. On the front, it has a 16MP selfie camera. The device is running on OxygenOS based on Android 11.
OnePlus Nord N20 Software Update:
OnePlus Nord N20 is receiving another update with build number A.05 and it brings Android May 2022 security patch update. The update available for North American users with GN2200_11_A.05 version.
- Android security patch upgraded to May 2022
OnePlus has started rolling out a new firmware for Nord N20 5G on T-Mobile in the US. The update brings Android April 2022 security patch, general bug fixes and improvements. The latest firmware can identify by GN2200_11_A.04.
- Android security patch upgraded to April 2022
- General bug fixes and improvements
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.