Realme X3 series is the successor of the Realme X2 series which was launched in 2019 with Snapdragon 855+ SoC for the Pro version. And the company launched the smartphone with the same chipset in 2020. The Realme X3 / X3 SuperZoom has already received the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 stable update in May 2021. And it is also eligible for Realme UI 3.0.
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Software Update
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom has started receiving the latest security update in India. The April and May 2022 security patch is available to download with system fixes. And it is rolling out on build number RMX2081_11_C.13 and RMX2085_11_C.13 respectively.
• Integrates the April and May 2022 Android security patches.
• Improves system stability and performance.
March 30th – March 2022 Security Patch
Now Realme is rolling out Android February & March 2022 Security Patch for Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom devices. The update carries RMX2081_11_C.12 and RMX2085_11_C.12 respectively on Realme UI 2.0. And the size is 266MB only.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Integrates the February and March 2022 Android securitv patches
- Improves svstem stability and performance.
- Optimizes the Dual-mode audio function
- Fixes an issue where an “Android” icon might appear on the Home screen after you install an app from Gooale Play.
- Fixes an issue with device optimizing and virus scanning for “Phone Manager”
Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.