Earlier this month, OnePlus released the first OxygenOS 12 Open Beta, obviously based on Android 12, for its OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone: the OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2 is now finally available, which solves an annoying bug regarding camera and system.
OnePlus Nord 2 OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2
The update, featuring build number C.04, is very small and weighs about 1.27GB. The changelog speaks solely of the optimize the anti-shake effect when shooting videos, and the speed of enabling Camera. The Open beta 2 fixes display issues – the lock screen interface, screen brightness, and the desktop text.
- Fixed the issue that the lock screen interface displayed abnormally when charging
- Fixed the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Fixed the occasional issue that the desktop text displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Optimized the anti-shake effect when shooting videos
- Optimized the speed of enabling Camera in certain scenarios
- Fixed the issue of abnormal crash when enabling Fortnite
The update can be installed by all OnePlus Nord 2 5G users already running the first beta. To check for updates, just go to Settings > System > Software Updates.
In case you want to try OxygenOS 12 in beta, you will need to install the OTA file of the first beta build (it can be downloaded from here) from Settings > System > Software Updates > Local Update and then upgrade to Open Beta 2.