Realme reconfirms itself as one of the most attentive manufacturers to supporting its devices: Realme GT Neo2 5G smartphone is already updating with April security patches.
The update is rolling out these days for all users: the update was spotted in India, brings with it the firmware version RMX3370_11_C.05 and has a weight of about 1.96GB. While the full changelog is mentioned, the main novelty concerns the April 2022 security patches but, given the high weight, it is also safe to expect fairly serious bug fixes.
The latest Realme UI 3.0 stable version adds new battery icon style in status bar, and also adds set time zone automatically feature. Additionally the update adds 3 apps in floating windows at the same time in Split-screen mode and switch between Floating window and Split screen modes and also Clock app in Quick Return.
After installing this update, there will be improvement in the charging speed, design of Kid Space and screen brightness. However, updates are already rolling out and can already be downloaded from your smartphone settings.
● Integrates the April 2022 Android security patches.
● Improves system stability and performance.
● Improves the design of Kid Space by creating a more child-friendly interface.
● Fixes an issue where a device might switch between quick charging and normal charging.
● You can now have more styles to choose from for the battery icon when displayed in the status bar.
● Adds “Set time automatically” and “Set time zone automatically” options in “Date & Time”.
● Optimizes brightness adjustment for some scenarios.
Convenience & efficiency
● You can now open up to 3 apps in floating windows at the same time in Split-screen mode and switch between Floating window and Split screen modes.
● You can now use the Clock app in Quick Return.