Realme Narzo 50 5G latest build A.04 update fixed Charging, Camera, and more
Realme Narzo 50 5G launched with decent specification and price in India. The device is running on Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 out of the box in the segment.
However, the company released the first software update for the device with a huge changelog; it doesn’t mention the latest security patch but fixes several features, including camera and charging network-related issues.
These Realme phones will not update to Realme UI 3.0: Check list [Updated]
The latest OTA A.04 fixes red face photography in a low color, super Night mode photo and optimizes camera stability. The problem of the quick charging icon is fixed now while using a non-standard VOOC charger, and fixed the charging after charging freezing issue to 99%. Additionally, it improved network signal stability and the performance of the device.
The new update identified by firmware version RMX3571_11_A.04 is presently rolling out in India, but other markets should soon follow.
● Optimized system stability.
● Optimized system performance and improved operation fluency.
● Optimized network signal stability.
● Optimized camera stability.
● Fixed the issue of red face photography in a low color temperature environment.
● Fixed super Night mode photo effect in the high light environment.
● Fixed the problem that not displaying the quick charging icon when using a non-standard VOOC charger.
● Fixed the extremely low probability that the mobile phone will stop charging after charging to 99%.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”