Download Game Space v4.6.7: Redesign UI and New Features For Realme UI 2.0 Realme Game Space’s latest update is available to download for all users. The Game Space of Realme UI 2.0 comes with a new redesign UI. You have to download the Latest Game Space version. Also Read: How to rollback (Downgrade) from Realme UI 3.0 to Realme UI 2.0- Easy Steps Guide
If you want to download Game Space for Realme which is running on Android 10, Android 11, and Android 12 so read the full article below.
Game Space with Voice Changer
Finally, Realme released a new update for its Game space, according to the report, the latest Game Space version 4.6.7 is finally available for global users of OPPO and Realme smartphones with an in-game voice changer feature. The latest update also changes the new layout design. Also Read: Realme 9 4G Price And Specifications
Realme Game Space 2022
Game Space is an application for Realme users that you think you don’t need until you have it, normally the games on the computer are all organized on the gaming platform itself or directly accessible in a folder.
Now that smartphones are more gaming than ever, the need arises to also have all of these grouped together. Here you can download Game Space APK for your Realme smartphone, but this version supports Android 11+ version.
Download Game Space
Realme UI 2.0 & ColorOS 11 – Android 11
- Game Assistant v4.6.7– Download Link
This new update changes the Game Space layout and adds a Network acceleration feature alongside a new notification alert.
Important Note: These are all applications extracted from OPPO and Realme smartphones, But if it is not installed on your mobile or if there is any problem with your mobile being installed then we will not be responsible for it. [Install own your risk]
How to use Game Space in Realme smartphones
The Game space application comes with the Realme UI system app. You do not need to enable it by default it is turned on if you have installed any of your games. All your games are in one convenient place with new downloaded games added automatically. Before you start playing, you can mute and hide alerts and adjust game settings to save power or further improve your gaming experience. For step-by-step instructions on using Game Space, check out this How to use Game Space in Realme smartphones.
- Swipe up from the Home screen
- Find the Game Space Application and launch it.
- You will see install games in the Game Space application.
- If the installed games are not visible in that application then tap on Add Them to “Game Space” below the download button.
- Game Space already recommending the game application.
- Hit the icon to add to the Game Space.
How to increase Gaming Performace
- Following the above steps
- Swipe up from the bottom
- Now you will see most of the gaming performance
- You have three gaming options- Low power mode, Balanced mode, Pro Gamer mode (By default, the Balanced Mode is active) But if you want competitive gaming performance, turn on Pro Game Mode.
Automatically adjust resolution- This option may decrease your gameplay frame rate but it will save your device battery life.
Brightness Lock – Most users turn on the automatic brightness that adjusts the brightness level based on darkness and light, but especially during the gameplay in PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty, the brightness level suddenly decreases which is can disturb your gameplay. In the Game Space application, this feature will disable the automatic brightness level during the gameplay.
Smart dual-channel network – If you are using WiFi while playing PUBG Mobile or Call of Duty, and if Wi-Fi is not able to provide internet speed correctly then this option will reduce the latency of WiFi using mobile 4G network.
Block Notifications – This feature block messages, notifications during gaming.
Reject calls – Allows you to block your all calls while gaming.
You can also use Game Space while playing any game
- Launch the Game Space App
- Choose a Game to start playing
- If your pro mode, block notification, etc is not enabled then you will be able to swipe left on the screen and select the Game Tools icon.
- You can also do screen recording and take screenshots.
- It also allows to turn on the floating window of, WhatsApp, Messenger, or Messages.
I updated my unlock device to June Security update and I am having problem ever since. Phone keep gets disconnected…
When will Nord CE gets update
Android 12 update not came for me OnePlus 7t
When will narzo 20a gets realmeui 3.0 whether it get or not please tell some news about that.
Is there any update for samsung j4 plus ? Please give updates to all samsung phones !