Google was lightning this year and in June it already launched the first Android 13 Beta 3.1. Despite this, most Android manufacturers are still finalizing their own version of Android 12, which will then be released for various smartphones on the market.
These include Realme, the Chinese company that has just opened the beta program to test the final version of Android 12 with its realme UI 3.0. The beta program is reserved for those who own a Realme 9 5G Speed Edition (Open Beta) and Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G (Early Access).
The beta program requires interested users to join via their smartphone, if compatible. The accession procedure is described in the following steps:
- Be sure to update your device to the latest stable version of the realme UI.
- Go to the Software Update section in your device settings and tap the link at the top right.
- Go to Trail version on the following page, then select the Open Beta option.
- Tap the Apply Now button on the next page and provide all the details you need to complete your application.
- If your application goes beyond the Realme review process, you will receive the Open Beta version of realme UI 3.0 via an OTA update.
Realme did not specify whether the beta program is restricted to users residing in a specific geographic region. Therefore, if you are interested and if you have a compatible device, you can try joining. Below you have links dedicated to each of the templates mentioned on the official Realme forum, where you can find more details about the initiative.