Breaking: OnePlus 9RT, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T Series ColorOS 12 (Android 12) Open Beta Program Live Now [Download]
OnePlus have repeatedly confirmed that the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T Series are moving from HydrogenOS to ColorOS in China. Now we have it on paper, as the designated account for the UI public beta announced on the community is now open, OnePlus users can sign up to get it. And the Public Beta program is also available for OnePlus 9RT in China.
The company is known for releasing Android 12-based ColorOS 12 builds in three different channels namely Closed Beta, Open Beta, and Stable. Today, just a few months after release, the Chinese OEM is now requesting signups for the OnePlus 9RT, OnePlus 7, and 7T Series Public beta program.
Breaking: OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta Program goes live
This beta is a follow-up to the early adopter release from June 22 – June 23 at 15:00. In the process, the OnePlus 9RT, OnePlus 7, and 7T Series both of which will get different versions of ColorOS 12 depending on the software integration required.
ColorOS 12: How to register OnePlus 9RT, OnePlus 7 and 7T for Android 12 Public Beta
Please make sure that the phone version has been upgraded to the basic version (version number viewing method: Settings > About phone > Version information > Version number)
- OnePlus 9RT – A.13 – Go into Settings> Software Update> Settings button in the upper right corner > Try Fresh Application > Upgrade the public beta on your mobile phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro: HydrogenOS 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52. GM21 – Click Here To register
- OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro: HydrogenOS 184.108.40.206. HD65/HD01 – Click Here To register
Note: Please ensure that the IMEI and basic version information in the questionnaire are filled in accurately, and that the incorrect filling will result in the unavailability of the version.
- Recruitment model: OnePlus 9RT, OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7T Series
- Recruitment time: June 22 – June 23 15:00
- Recruitment conditions: It will be comprehensively considered and screened according to the questionnaire and the performance of the community.
- Review and version push time: the review will be completed within 5 working days after the appointment application; after the review is completed, the version will be pushed in batches within 3 working days.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”