Realme 8 Pro is the first smartphone of the company that comes with a 108-megapixel camera. It is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC. It comes with a 6.4″ 60Hz Full HD+ AMOLED screen and a 4,500 mAh battery with supports 50W charging and runs Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box and will soon receive the Android 12 update.
Realme 8 Pro Software Update
Realme has started pushing a new update for Realme 8 Pro on Realme UI 3.0. The latest update fixes camera, display, and system related bugs. It integrates the April and May 2022 Android security patches as well as improves system stability and performance.
In addition, the update fixes camera issues while using Night Pro mode, and the screen might go dark or fuzzy when you take photos in Double exposure mode. It also fixes landscape mode and brightness issues of the lock screen.
Realme 8 Pro’s new software update comes on Android 12 based Realme UI 2.0 with the build number RMX3081_11_C.16 and package size is 2.20GB. If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
- Integrates the April and May 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance and stability.
- Fixes an issue where buttons in the power off screen could not displaved in its entirety in Landscape mode.
- Fixes an issue with photos taken in Night Pro mode.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might go dark or fuzzy when you take photos in Double exposure mode.
- Fixes a brightness issue that might occur in Lock screen.