The Galaxy A52s 5G has received the June 2022 Security Maintenance update in several Asian and European countries. Now Samsung is rolling out the update for its home country.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G June 2022 Security Update
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has received the Android June 2022 security patch with fixes for about 66 vulnerabilities. This device is picking up the latest security update in South Korea with firmware version A528NKSU1CVF3, and the update size is around 1164MB.
Along with the security fixes, the phone is also gaining a “Disallow all” option for app installation from unknown sources. Some of the bugs are rated “critical” in terms of severity, i.e. the potential to cause damage to users if exploited in the wild.
When the update is available on your device, it will be notified through a notification. You will be able to download and install it via OTA (i.e., directly from the device). The most impatient can still manually check its availability, go to the Settings menu, scroll to the section dedicated to software updates, and start the check.
- Usability related to the setting ‘Apps from unknown sources’ has been improved.
- Added “Disallow all” selection function
- Added management function
- Apply stabilization code
- Stabilization code related to terminal behavior has been applied.
- Google security patch application
- Security related stabilization code has been applied.