After releasing the June 2022 security patch update for Carrier Unlocked Galaxy S21 series, Samsung is now rolling out the latest security patch update on Version network in the US. The Galaxy S21 series launched in January 2021 and currently the series in running on Android 12 based One UI 4.1.
The company is currently running the June 2022 security patch update for Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra. The update is available on US carrier network Verizon. We are providing a list of all the firmware version of the series below:
- Galaxy S21 – G991USQU5CVF1
- Galaxy S21+ – G996USQU5CVF1
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998USQU5CVF1
This update is for Verizon versions of the Galaxy S21 Series in the US. It contains the solution for the instability of Galaxy S21 devices, bad and unwanted bugs and errors, which is a barrier to making system performance better, and also for increasing your privacy and security protection. Apart from that, the update also brings some new and enhanced features, which make you feel interesting while using your mobile.
Apart from this information, you can check the changelog below –
- Overall stability of your device has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
- A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device Stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and enhanced features.
- Further improvement to performance.