At the start of this month, Samsung started pushing the July 2022 security patch for Galaxy S21 Series in Europe. Currently, it is available for users in Germany and may also be available soon for other countries.
This latest security patch is for Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra with build numbers – G998BXXS5CVFB, G9986XXS5CVFB, and G991UIXXS5CVFB respectively and carries a size of 265.94 MB. This latest update will take care of your device Security and personal information. And make it more reliable to use and increase the stability of the device, also further improvements to provide a better experience.
Along with the security factor, it improves the system by clearing many bugs and errors. As per the information on the changelog, we know that Galaxy S21 series users in Germany did not get any latest major features in this security patch. But gets some newly enhanced system app versions.
By navigating on setting > software update and download and install you can experience the best from your Galaxy S21 series devices if you live in Germany.
Check out the changelog for the July 2022 security patch –
- The security of your device has been improved.
- After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.
- A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Further stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance
To get the best from your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates.