Although the Google developer team is busy optimizing Android 13, there are still many smartphones that must receive the previous version of the OS, Android 12, which in the past few hours has landed on Realme C35 in India.
Finally, for the owner of Realme C35, the time has come to taste Android 12, which comes together with the customized interface of the Asian manufacturer, Realme UI 3.0.
If compatible, the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access beta program requires affected users to join via their smartphone. The following steps describe the registration procedure:
- Ensure you update your device to the latest stable version of the Realme UI.
- Go to the Software Update section in the device settings and tap the link in the top right.
- Access the Trail version on the next page, then select the Open Beta option.
- Tap the Apply Now button on the next page and provide all the details you need to complete your application.
- If your application passes the Realme review process, you will receive the Early Access Beta version of Realme UI 3.0 via an OTA update.
Realme did not specify whether the beta program is restricted to users in a specific geographic region. Therefore, if you are interested and have a compatible device, you can try to join. Here is the links dedicated to each of the models mentioned on the official Realme forum, where you can find more details on the initiative.
At the moment the updates have been released in India for limited users (200) but within a few days they should expand as well (provided that no relevant bugs are found that push developers to postpone the roll out ).
- Recruitment model: Realme C35
- Registration time: July 5th,2022
- Release Date: July 6th
- Number of recruits: up to 200 people