Nothing has just officially presented its first Android smartphone: it is, of course, Nothing Phone (1), the first smartphone of Carl Pei’s company. And in fact, the invitation system that accompanied the launch of Phone (1), its online marketing campaign, and even the smartphone itself with its peculiarities.
And if, on the one hand, Nothing Phone (1) is undoubtedly original, on the other hand, it is simply a smartphone like all the others. Phone (1) has not reinvented the wheel, it is not the next big thing, and in a world now clearly bored by smartphones, without the weapon of price on its side, we are not sure if many will prefer a premium mid-range of a however unknown company or that of much more noble names.
Nothing Phone (1) Software Update
We are exclusively brings the news for Nothing fans. After the launch of this Nothing Phone (1), the company has pushed the first software update, which proves that it will get security patches for 4 years and major Android updates for 3 years, as promised in future.
The latest update brings connect to Tesla feature, NFT Widget, revamped Nothing OS system sound & Glyph interface settings UI and add supports HDR 10+. However, the update improves the camera app, fingerprint unlocking, and Glyph interface effect. The update also optimizes battery life and camera effect for portrait, night, and other bugs. The update size around 148MB.
Nothing Phone (1) Specifications
- Display: 6.55 ” OLED FHD + (1,080 x 2,400), 120Hz, HDR10 +, 500 nits (1,200 peak nits), Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G + with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128 / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera :
- Main: 50 megapixel, Sony IMX766, f / 1.8, 1 / 1.56 ” sensor size, 1 μm pixel size, 10-bit HDR OIS + EIS video
- Wide angle: 50 megapixels, Samsung JN1, f / 2.2, 1 / 2.76 ” sensor size, EIS, FOV 114 °, macro (4 cm)
- Front camera: 16 megapixel, Sony IMX471, f / 2.45, 1 / 3.1 ” sensor size
- Connectivity: dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.8 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 193.5 grams
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with 33 Watt PD 3.0, Qi wireless charging (15 Watt) and reverse (5 Watt)
- Certification: IP53
- OS: Nothing OS based on Android 12