Realme has rolled out the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin update for several smartphones. On the other hand the early access and open beta program live.
Finally, for the owner of Realme Narzo 50A Prime, the time has come to taste Android 12, which comes together with the customized interface of the Asian manufacturer, Realme UI 3.0. If compatible, the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access beta program requires affected users to join via their smartphone. The following steps describe the registration procedure:
- Ensure you update your device to the latest stable version of the Realme UI – A.29
- The application channel will open on 12th July, 2022. The applications will be accepted in batches and only limited seats are available.
- Go to the Software Update section in the device settings and tap the link in the top right.
- Access the Trail version on the next page, then select the Open Beta option.
- Tap the Apply Now button on the next page and provide all the details you need to complete your application.
- If your application passes the Realme review process, you will receive the Early Access Beta version of Realme UI 3.0 via an OTA update.
Realme did not specify whether the beta program is restricted to users in a specific geographic region. Therefore, if you are interested and have a compatible device, you can try to join. Here is the links dedicated to each of the models mentioned on the official Realme forum, where you can find more details on the initiative.
At the moment the updates have been released in India for limited users (200) but within a few days they should expand as well (provided that no relevant bugs are found that push developers to postpone the roll out ).
- Recruitment model: realme narzo 50A Prime
- Registration time: July 12th,2022
- Release Date: July 13th
- Number of recruits: up to 200 people
- Make sure your realme narzo 50A Prime has a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3516PU_11.A.29.
- The company will provide the Ver. A.29 Binary to upgrade.
Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel: Settings → Syestem → Software Update → check for update.