MIUI Security App started to get the new update that comes with software version V7.0.4-220708.0.1 bringing some fixes. No additional changes or features are mentioned in the changelog besides some fixes and performance optimization. You can install the latest APK version of around 62.3 MB via the below link.
MIUI Security App Update
Xiaomi has begun to roll out the new update to MIUI Security App that bears the build number V7.0.4-220708.0.1 includes some fixes and performance optimization.
1. Fixed known issues.
2. Performance experience optimizations.
MIUI Security has begun to receive the latest update that comes with build number V5.6.6-210930.1.1 for Global users which brings lots of new changes, optimization, and fixes.
As per the changelog, this latest release add New interface to increase the charging speed when the battery level is too low (only for Xiaomi MIX 4) and New hidden apps interface. Furthermore, it also Optimized the UI layout of the high-temperature reminders and add unofficial battery notice.
1. New more intuitive reverse wireless charging interface.
2. New interface to increase the charging speed when the battery level is too low (only for Xiaomi MIX 4).
3. Now it is possible to allow applications to obtain our virtual ID (OAID) separately.
4. New Security section in phone settings.
5. Redesigned Game Turbo and video toolbox.
6. Added the new application behavior widget.
7. New hidden apps interface.
8. Optimized the UI layout of the high-temperature reminders.
9. Added unofficial battery notice.
10. New earthquake warning and warning center interfaces.
- Cleaner: It allows you to clear cache, residuals, obsolete files, packages, etc. with a single tap.
- Speed booster: It clears ram for you in a single click to boost the performance of your phone, by closing almost all the apps running in the background.
- Deep clean: It allows you to delete the repeated photos, videos & large files stored in the phone storage as well as a memory card with ease.
- Security scan: It scans your phone & installed apps at regular intervals for vulnerabilities & threats. Also, it scans apps before you install them & web links before you open them on the browser.