OnePlus has consistently provided intriguing apps for its devices on the market, like the recently released Digital WellPaper. The app, which is part of Google’s Digital Wellness category, recently got an update.
The developer team has kicked off the release of a new version of WellPaper, an application launched last year for users who want to use their smartphone without exaggerating. The new version of WellPaper app is 2.5.0 and with it a user interface characterized by a more modern and clean design is introduced, which should make its use more enjoyable overall.
The latest OnePlus Wellpaper App latest update version 2.5.0 comes with a refresh UI design, sideloaded apps and assign them to one of the six categories to track their screen time. All wallpapers now support “show screen time on taps.”
Wellpaper App new version 2.5.0
If you want to try the WellPaper – Live Wallpaper application or download the new version, all you have to do is take advantage of the following badge, which will take you to the dedicated page of the Google Play Store: And also download from Telegram.
- A refreshed UI design for a clean and modern look.
- Now you can view the sideloaded apps and assign them to one of the six categories to track their screen time. You can also change the category of an app.
- Now you can set an app as “do not track” using the same way as assigning it to the six categories. Once set, this app’s screen time will no longer be visualized by any wallpapers.
- All wallpapers now support “show screen time on taps.” After setting a wallpaper, you can tap on the empty space on the home screen to view all categories’ screen time. You can turn this off in the settings.
- Introducing three new wallpapers in our collection: Cosmos, Botanical Garden, and Donut Shop.