The list of camera features that came to previous devices with the One UI 4.1 upgrade has been released by a Samsung Community moderator in charge of tracking camera changes and updates. Even better, the moderator anticipates One UI 4.1 to begin rolling several smartphones, although he also there is always the possibility of a delay.
One UI 4.1 Camera Features and Galaxy Devices
Night portrait functionality, pet identification, lighting position editing, telephoto portrait mode, Director’s View, and a cleaner Camera UI are among the camera capabilities being introduced by Samsung. Read more Good News! Samsung Rolling Out Android 13 Based One UI 5.0 Beta
These camera features won’t be coming to every previous Galaxy flagship that receives One UI 4.1, and features will be shared among them as follows:
- Night portrait functions: Galaxy S21, S20, Note 20, Z Fold 2, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 5G, and Z Flip 3.
- Pet recognition: Galaxy S21, S21 FE, S20 FE, Note 20, Z Fold 2, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 5G, and Z Flip 3.
- Lighting position editing functions: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip 3.
- Telephoto portrait video: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Improved Director’s View: Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Snapchat integration: Galaxy S21.
Expert RAW was released for the Galaxy S21 Ultra last year, and Samsung made a promise that this new professional camera app will be made available to a handful of other Galaxy devices this year. Read more How to Register for One UI 5.0 Beta Program for Galaxy S22/ S22 Plus/ S22 Ultra
The Galaxy S22 debuted with Expert RAW out of the box. Now, Samsung has released the app to the Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 2, and Galaxy Z Fold 3. Samsung will soon add more device in this list, but the company is now aiming to release the app for these devices later this year. We’ll keep you posted. Read more Samsung One UI 4.1 Hidden Menu Feature: How To Enable?