Recently, Realme announced to release the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 open beta program for Realme X3 SuperZoom in India, and now it has released for Realme X3 devices. The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use. Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
Before applying the open beta program make sure your Realme X3 device update to required version: RMX2081_11.C.13 / RMX2081_11.C.14. If you don’t have so check the software update. Read more Realme X3 SuperZoom: Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Available
Realme UI 3.0 for Realme X3
Apply for the Open Beta Application channel
Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
Early Access Application
- Make sure your Realme X3 5G has 60%+ battery.
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
Realme X3: How to Apply for Realme UI 3.0 Beta
- Go into Settings
- Then tap on Software Update
- ap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz