MIUI+ App started to receive the new update that comes with firmware version V3.6.26.a brings some changes. The update fixes some issues and stability. The changelog mentioned, the update fixes some bugs, and size 14.33 MB. At least required MIUI 12.5 for MIUI+ App to work properly.
What is MIUI + for?
- MIUI+ is an app, like Samsung dex, which connects the Mobilephone to a Windows PC.
- Mobile notifications can also view on the desktop.
- The App that is being used on the mobile and then use on the computer.
- Copy text on a smartphone and paste directly on a desktop.
- Use a desktop to edit mobile files and automatically save them back to the phone.
MIUI + App Compatible Devices List
- Mi 12 Series
- Mi Series
- Mi 10 Ultra
- Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Mi 10 Pro
- Mi 10S
- Mi 10
- Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Mi 9
- Redmi K50 Series
- Redmi K40 Series
- Redmi K30 Series
- Redmi K20 Pro (Mi 9T Pro)
- Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi 10X (Redmi Note 9)
- Redmi Note 11 Series
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i)
Note: For more details visit this link.