OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2 Released for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series [Download]
OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro have made up the Chinese brand’s 2019 line-up and are currently receiving the OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2 based on Android 12: roll out has already started. The update, featuring build number H.26, is very small and weighs about 1.68 GB.
OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2: OnePlus 7 & 7T Series
The update is therefore still in the beta branch, but it is already interesting: while the first beta was reported for the number and scope of the features it introduced – from the renewed UI to the new camera, passing through the new features of the Ambient Display –, the Open Beta 2 of the OxygenOS 12.1 is a set of system optimizations, camera, and application improvements.
Breaking: Download OxygenOS 13 Beta 1 For OnePlus 10 Pro [Open Beta]
Below is the full OxygenOS 12.1 Open Beta 2 Android 12 based changelog for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series:
- [Improved] system stability in some scenarios
- [Optimized] the charging speed in some scenarios
- [Optimized] the experience of fingerprint unlocking
- [Fixed] the issue that double tap to wake or turn off screen worked abnormally
- [Fixed] the issue that adjusting vibration intensity worked abnormally
- [Fixed] the issue that camera crashed after turning on Ultra Steady
- [Fixed] the issue that My Files crashed in certain scenarios
The update can be installed by all OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T users already running the first beta. To check for updates, just go to Settings > System > Software Updates. In case you want to try OxygenOS 12 in beta, you will need to install the OTA file of the first beta build (it can be downloaded from here) from Settings > System > Software Updates > Local Update and then upgrade to Open Beta 2.
Download Links: Open Beta 2
- OnePlus 7 (Available Soon)
- OnePlus 7 Pro (Available Soon)
- OnePlus 7T (Available Soon)
- OnePlus 7T Pro (Available Soon)
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”