Good news is coming for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G owners. The device, in fact, has been receiving the major update to Android 12 a few hours ago. The two terminals have the update to Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 available on build number RMX2117_11.F.03.
The new Android customization made by Realme precisely on the occasion of the release of Android 12. Among the novelties, several tweaks for the graphical interface, for example new animations and dynamic themes and new features for the Camera and accessibility.
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX2117_11.C.12 / RMX2117_11.C.13.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise an spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds Background stream: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- lexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Open beta released for Narzo 30 Pro June 24, 2022
A couple of weeks ago, Realme announced the early access beta of Realme UI 3.0 in India, but here is good news. Finally, the company announced the Realme UI 3.0 open beta program for Narzo 30 Pro smartphones in India. You can easily register for Android 12 beta and install it on your device. The application channel is open for 24th June 2022, and make sure to update to the required version: RMX2117_11_C.12 / RMX2117_11_C.13.
How to download Realme UI 3.0 Beta on Narzo 30 Pro
- Go into Settings.
- Now tab on Software Updates.
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Trial Version.
- Submit your details.
- Apply Now.
You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review.