OnePlus has just officially presented its the latest flagship smartphone: it is, of course, OnePlus 10T. Now it get the first security patch update with build number CPH2413_11.A.05. Currently, It is working on OxygenOS 12.1 and soon it will get OxygenOS 13 [Android 13] update.
OnePlus are starting to push an incremental rollout of OxygenOS A.05 for the OnePlus 10T. This update is already rolling out to the India. Read more OnePlus Android 13 Eligible Device List Based On OxygenOS 13 And ColorOS 13 [Updated]
- Improves system stability and fluency.
- Optimizes the startup speed.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Optimizes the shooting effect and improves the user experience.
- Fixes the occasional issue when the camera displays abnormally in specific scenarios.
Source: OnePlus Community