OnePlus 10 Pro still waiting for the official release of OxygenOS 13, despite the launch of Android 13 getting closer and closer. Specifically, after the release of the first OxygenOS 13 Open Beta based on Android 13 in last week, the company has just released the second beta.
In the new OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 a couple of fixes and some tricks have been introduced in order to solve several bugs, the new update also add new features in the OnePlus 10 Pro. In order to upgrade this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16). Please know that the current Open Beta 1 users will receive this build gradually.
The second beta – version C.17 for OnePlus 10 Pro – does not introduce, however, the new security patches for August (they are stopped at those of July). In addition, as stated by the company itself, these versions still contain a critical issue. As for upgrade modes, if you have already installed the OxygenOS 13 OB1 on your device, you should receive the OTA update notification.
OxygenOS 13, based on Android 13, introduces several new features, especially in relation to the graphical interface, made more like OPPO’s ColorOS. In addition, new features have been added for Aquamorphic Design theme colors, Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones, and Meeting Assistant option, now equipped with new large folders to the Home screen, media playback control, more markup tools for screenshot editing. Finally, various measures to optimize battery life should also not be missing.
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Changelog
Note: Please be aware that some changelogs here only suit specific regions.
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where icons would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a panel might be automatically pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Fixes an issue that might cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Fixes an occasional flicker issue that might occur when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings background might appear transparent.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Fixes an issue where the “Other” category might take up a huge portion of your device storage.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera would lag.
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2
- NA – NE2215_11_C.17 – Full Download
- EU – NE2213_11_C.17 – Full Download
- IN – NE2211_11_C.17 – Full Download
Check Full Details – OnePlus Community
- RCC cannot work normally in this build.
- The carrier version (Zain) in Kuwait is unable to send MMS.
- The carrier version (Telecom) in North Macedonia is unable to send IMS.
- There is no response when clicking Capture log after switching Multiple users/System cloner/Languages. (You need to switch Multiple users/System cloner/Languages first before capturing the log in the feedback tool).
- A dot will display abnormally when pairing Bluetooth.
- The photos might be blurred when taking multiple pictures of people with Ultra Dark mode and zoom out at the same time.
- The screen will freeze when taking videos in specific scenarios.
- The pictures might be black when taking photos in the dark with Night mode.
- A dot displays abnormally in the status bar.