Most smartphone companies have started rolling out the major Android 12-based skin UI update to their eligible smartphones. So that their users could be updated to date and use their device without any glitches and bugs smoothly.
For information, Updating the devices to the newer versions has become much more critical because all things are changing, and companies around the world started using AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, which is now more important in almost every type of gadget vehicle, home appliance, and more. That’s why as soon as your device updates, download and install it. Read more Xiaomi MIUI 13.5 Eligible Device List: Check your device [Updated]
Xiaomi developers very well understand the need to update the devices; that’s why recently, Xiaomi started rolling out the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update to its eligible devices. We have posted a separate list of devices that are expected to get the Android 12-based MIUI 13; you can click here to know them. Read more These Xiaomi Devices Won’t Get MIUI 14 Update [Mi, Redmi, Poco]
Android 12-based MIUI 13 brings a lot of features that will enhance the user’s device and improve the whole performance and safety.
- Revamped Control Center
- New MIUI 13 Wallpapers
- MIUI 13 Widgets System
- Optimized Storage, RAM, CPU, battery, and more.
- Enhanced Gallery
- Improved UI Design and more
How to install the update to your device:
- First of all, follow this given sequence,
Go to Settings > My Device > MIUI version.
- Now, Tap 7 times on the MIUI logo until the “additional features are on” text comes up.
- Then access the option « Select update package » through the three points in the top right corner.
- Finally, select the update in. zip download and proceed to update it.
- After installation, reboot the phone.
Note: Your device must be charged at a minimum of 50%+ battery.