Xiaomi has its own launcher skin including MIUI Launcher, Poco Launcher, and Mint Launcher. Like most third-party launchers, Mint supports icon packs, screen transition effects, and other eye candy. There’s a standard app drawer (Xiaomi used to pretend those didn’t exist), and it categorizes apps automatically. Xiaomi released a new update for Xiaomi Mint launcher with version no. v126.96.36.199.
Xiaomi Mint Launcher
The Mint Launcher looks very similar to the home screen we saw on the Poco launcher, but there are a couple of changes. There’s also a bundled cache clearing button on the home screen. But it won’t install on any phones yet. Don’t worry—we’ve got an APK for you.
- Download MIUI 13 Full HD Official Stock Wallpapers for Xiaomi smartphone
- Poco M3 bags Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update in India
Download Links Mint Launcher:
– Bug fix.
Mint Launcher Features：
- You can use custom third-party app icons.
- All app icons are resizable.
- Home screen layouts are customizable as well.
- Lots of screen transition effects to pick from!
- Managing apps
- Swipe up on the Home screen to open the App drawer – a place where all your apps live.
- All apps are categorized automatically.
- You can move and uninstall multiple apps, as well as group them.
- Be more productive with smart app suggestions.
- Use quick search to find apps in a snap.
- Speed and privacy
- Hide app icons to protect your privacy.
- Enjoy smoothness and high swipe response.