Good news is coming for Realme Narzo 30 5G owners. The device, in fact, has been receiving the major update to Android 12 a few hours ago. The two terminals have the update to Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 available on build number RMX3242_11.C.03.
The new Android customization made by Realme precisely on the occasion of the release of Android 12. Among the novelties, several tweaks for the graphical interface, for example new animations and dynamic themes and new features for the Camera and accessibility.
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX3242_11.A.16.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching the floating windows between different sizes.
- Security and privacy
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Source – Realme community