Realme officially announced the Realme UI based Android 13 beta program. And it is expected, it comes with numerous new features and changes for a better experience.
Realme flagship GT series devices are currently much hyped because recently, news came forward that Realme will offer an Android 13 early access beta program to one of the GT devices. i.e., Realme GT 2 Pro. Read more Realme Upcoming Foldable phone: Expected Specification, Release date, Price Range & News
Realme released the update of Android 13 beta for Realme GT 2 Pro users. And here we shared the full changelog of the Realme UI Android 13 Beta. Android 13 brings you a wide collection of new features and enhancements for your Galaxy devices. You can check the official Realme Android 13 changelog and instructions below. Read more Realme GT Neo 4 Spotted On The Company’s Website Is Expected To Be Launched Soon
Realme UI Android 13 Changelog
- Aquamorphic Design
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available
- Security & privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced
- Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create child-friendly space
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space
- Adds Eve comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios