It was only a matter of time before Android 13 arrived on OnePlus 10 Pro. The OxygenOS 13, also based on Android 12, is now available for company’s latest smartphone OnePlus 10 Pro.
OnePlus is rolling out the stable OxygenOS 13 based Android 13 update for OnePlus 10 Pro users. The update carries build number C.19 for India, Europe, and North America. This build will be available first to users who participated in the Open Beta versions, and then it’ll be gradually pushed to more users.
Recently the company started beta testing of OxygenOS 13 update for its last year’s flagships, OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. You can check here the article.
OxygenOS 13 is designed with what the company is calling an “Aquamorphic Design”, offering a smooth and versatile look with minimalist icons and animations.
A number of features are being introduced with the software. Here is a run down of the features coming to OxygenOS 13 and what they mean.
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Either way, the update should be available within a few days and will be downloadable from the smartphone settings. At the moment, it is not possible to download the zip file to install manually – this will also come in the next few days.
Download OxygenOS 13 Stable For OnePlus 10 Pro
- NA: NE2215_11_C.19 (Link Available Soon)
- EU: NE2213_11_C.19 (Link Available Soon)
- IN: NE2211_11_C.19 (Link Available Soon)