Apple launched a brand new series of Apple watch, that is Series 8 with iPhone 14 series in Apple event on September 2022. Every year Apple launched a new watch series with some new features with new design.
Friends are connected to the heart by heart. Distance and time cannot separate them. This statement is made true by Facebook. Here you can check How to use Facebook on Apple Watch Series 8.
Keeping in touch with friends is essential for everyone, it becomes faster and easier than ever by using Facebook. Facebook makes things possible by Sharing updates or photos and helps to stay connected with communities. Read more Apple iPhone 14 Series Battery Capacities
Let’s know: How to use Facebook on Apple Watch Series 8
- On paired iPhone, go to Settings – Notifications
- Scroll down and tap on Facebook
- Activate Allow Notifications & Show in the Notification Center
- After that, open the Watch app
- In the Watch app, open the Notifications option
- Go down to the Facebook
- Enable the toggle button to access the notifications on the smartwatch
Smart notifications feature:
- This feature on the Series 8 will help the user to receive all the essential notifications on the watch.
For all those users who want to get notifications or messages on the wrist, the display helps to see the name & an image of the sender, and it also supports images, videos, emojis, and stickers inside the Facebook message.