Realme smartphones have captured the large Indian market when it comes to smartphones. The company offer’s good specifications at a low price. Due to this strategy, Realme smartphones became the first choice of budget phone users.
Realme UI is considered the most accessible UI compared to other companies’ UI. Every year Realme launches its new version of UI based on the latest Android version. Likewise, this year also, Realme will update its UI version, which will be based on the upcoming Android 13. For information, Android 13’s beta programs have been started on pixel devices, and numerous features of Android 13 are making news around the world.
Following this, every company has started building a bug-free and reliable UI for users to feel a seamless experience while using the device. Now add to this, recently, company developers have hinted that Realme is also not far away from releasing Realme UI’s Updated version by releasing the Official changelog of Realme UI.
These new changes in Android 13 Realme UI
- Optimizes fonts for better readability, helpful for eyesight.
- Large folders are added to the Home screen so that users can open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe in a friendly and easy way.
- Optimized Private Safe to its advanced level to improve privacy.
- Now edit a Screenshot with all new, improved and new editing tools.
- Making the display more attractive by personalizing the home screen became easier by adding new feature widgets to the Home screen.
- Now your device will be more child friendly. Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to become appropriate for the child.
- New feature Added in kid space, added distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders for kids.
- Enhanced the media playback control by adding some features and optimizing the Quick Settings experience to improve device speed.
- Optimizes the widget design, so that information could be easier and quicker to find and easy to use.
- For more seamless interconnection, the user will get the Optimized Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- AOD got Insight Always-On Display; with more personalization in Always-On Display settings, using AOD becomes more exciting.
- Added the drawing tools and line colors to AOD with Optimized Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display.
- Added more security by adding the Encryption Standard (AES, which is used to encrypt all files to improve the security of private files.
- To protect the children’s eyes, Added an Eye comfort shield in Kid Space to protect children’s vision from direct light.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption while playing the high graphic games. Hyper boost will improve gaming performance so that users can play a game without lag.
|Realme’ smartphones under 10,000 Rupees|
|Realme’s smartphone under 12,000 Rupees|
|Realme’s smartphones under 15,000 Rupees|
|Realme’s smartphones under 20,000 Rupees|
|Realme’s smartphones under 25,000 Rupees|