Contactless payments have been accelerated by the time of COVID-19 virus; it is contactless, secure, and fast as compared to the other payment modes. Interestingly, it does not hold any customer detail; instead of that, it works on the token number.
It is a frequently used payment method, but recently according to news, Google Pixel phone users are facing the issue while making a contactless payment.
After iPhone 14 series launched globally, Google Pixel smartphones are in the news. For Pixel 7 series smartphones, it is expected that, according to to report, Google will launch the Pixel 7 series smartphone in the global market. But now, it is a big question, Pixel 7 series will launch, on Which Android version 12 or 13, and which new specification will be introduced in the Pixel phone like iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are equipped with Dynamic Island feature. As soon as we get any news about the Google Pixel smartphone, We will inform you with the help of an article.
Let’s come to the main topic; Pixel phones are Stock Android smartphones manufactured by Google itself. If you want to experience the real Android feature, then, Pixel smartphones are the right choice for you. Read more Realme UI 3.0 O-HAPTICS Feature: How To Use On Realme Phone?
Below, we have discussed the several ways by which your contactless payment issue can be resolved, and you can pay in a seamless way.
Re-set Up Your Contactless Payment Settings
- First, Set up a contactless payment method.
- Then, NFC turned on.
- Open Settings.
- In the “Search settings” bar, type “NFC.”
- Make sure NFC is turned on. If your phone doesn’t have NFC, it can’t make contactless payments.
3. After checking and updating your contactless payment setup, try the payment again. Read more How To Fix Scanning Contact Issue In Samsung Devices
If The Above Method Does Not Work, Then You Can Try The Below Methods:
- While making any payment, ensure your phone is awake and unlocked.
- Hold your phone in a different way. Your NFC antenna could be near the top or middle of your device.
- Hold your phone closer to the payment reader. Read more Google Pixel 7 Series Spotted On Flipkart, Will Launch Soon
- Hold your phone close to the payment reader till confirmation pop up; come.