Nowadays, every tech user is fond of Smartwatch because it shows so many things about users’ health and notifies users to do things as per need.
Watch 5 LTE 44mm is Samsung’s Smartwatch, which is equipped with, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, 4G, VoLTE, Voice Calling, 1.5 GB RAM,16 GB Inbuilt, Heart Rate Monitor, IP68, and much more. Read more How To Fix Scanning Contact Issue In Samsung Devices
As you know, Smartwatch notifies the users about the meeting and alarms, notifications, and more. But too much dependency on the watch can get you in trouble. Recently a user of Samsung Watch 5 44mm informed on the community post and asked the user to give the trick to fix the issue ASAP.
He mentioned in the community post that maybe he did not get a notification from the calendar for his office meeting, and watch had responded to him 10 min late about the meeting. Read more Samsung Released Android 13/One UI 5.0 Beta For Galaxy A52 In India
Like this, so many users are facing the same issue, complaining from various sources on the internet and asking for help to fix this issue. For them, we have made this post in which we have discussed the methods, and it is expected that this issue can be fixed.
You Can Do These Below Things If You Are Also Facing The Same Issue.
- If you have not updated the watch and phone for a long time, update it; maybe this issue can be fixed.
- Check the settings; notification is on or off of both watch and phone.
- Reset the notification setting. If needed.
- Reboot the watch and device both.
- If all does not work, then reset the Watch 5 44 mm and then connect the watch again to the phone.