As we discussed in our previous post, Motorola is a stock Android smartphone. Which purely works on the Android OS and does not have its own UI like Samsung, OnePlus or more.
You already know that October is started, and many companies like Samsung and OnePlus have already rolled out the security update, Likewise Motorola devices have also received the October security patch update, which brought so many new things and enhancement to smartphones that improve user performance. Read more Motorola September 2022 Security Update Details
In this article, we have mentioned the changelog of the October update for Motorola smartphones, by which you can find out changes and improvements and newly added features that are done in this new update. Read more Android Auto Issue In Motorola Phone, How To Fix?
The October 2022 update includes bug fixes and improvements for Motorola users – see below for details.
- Fix for issue occasionally causing audible humming or noise artefacts during calls while using wired headsets *
- Fix for issue preventing device volume controls in media player notification to work under certain conditions
- Fix for issue causing launcher crash when connecting to VPN in certain conditions
- Fix for issue causing compatibility issues with certain app widgets in Android 13
- Fix for issue causing media player to display default icon for certain media apps
- Fix for issue occasionally causing device crash when playing audio from local storage
- Fix for issue occasionally causing empty Quick Settings tiles to display in notification shade
- Fix for issue occasionally causing Work Profile toggle button to appear truncated in app drawer
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing available Wi-Fi networks from displaying in network selection menu in certain apps