We happily announce to Nokia users that the October security patch update is here with many new enhancements and some bug fixes.
Nokia was an all-time favourite phone company, and its featured phone was immensely popular among the users, but as soon as time changed, Nokia lost its fan base. But it doesn’t mean Nokia is now no more and users don’t like Nokia anymore.
Now also Nokia is also a fan favourite smartphone manufacturer in stock of android smartphones. It has an enormous variety of smartphones in the affordable and budget phone range. Read more Oppo ColorOS 13 October Rollout Plan
Users who like Stock Android smartphones and want to experience the real Android features and enhancements, mostly chooses Nokia rather than any other stock android smartphone company.
And due to this, the company is concerned about every user and understands the need for a monthly security update. It’s October’s first week, and the October security patch update is here; below, we have the changelog for the update, and if you have not updated your Nokia phone to October security update, then update it soon, so that you can get the bug-free and seamless experience. Read more Samsung October 2022 Security Update List
The October 2022 update includes bug fixes and improvements for Nokia users – see below for details.
- Fix for issue occasionally causing audible humming or noise artefacts during calls while using wired headsets *
- Fix for issue preventing device volume controls in media player notification to work under certain conditions
- Fix for issue causing launcher crash when connecting to VPN in certain conditions
- Fix for issue causing compatibility issues with certain app widgets in Android 13
- Fix for issue causing media player to display default icon for certain media apps
- Fix for issue occasionally causing device crash when playing audio from local storage
- Fix for issue occasionally causing empty Quick Settings tiles to display in notification shade
- Fix for issue occasionally causing Work Profile toggle button to appear truncated in app drawer
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing available Wi-Fi networks from displaying in network selection menu in certain apps