Google presented several new features along with the Live Caption feature with the Android 10 operating system to show the caption in all audio except the music on your Android device. Plus, many smartphone brands adopted the Live Caption feature to their own UI interface, One of them being the OnePlus.
OnePlus adopted the Live Caption feature with the OxygenOS 10-based on Android 10. Now, with OxygenOS 12.1, the company brought some customization options to the Live Caption feature. Here, in this article, we are sharing simple guides for how to customize the Live Caption interface in a OnePlus smartphone. Read more This OnePlus Flagship, Is Stilling Waiting For The OxygenOS 12 Stable Update
OnePlus Live Caption:
Google Live Caption feature is an automatic captioning system that detects speech on your device and automatically generates captions. This feature works only with audio massage, podcasts, and video without an internet connection. It shows sound labels, including laughter, applause, and music. Read more OnePlus Nord Watch With AMOLED Display Launched In India
OnePlus Live Caption Customization Features:
With OxygenOS 12.1, you can personalize the Live caption with caption preferences, which come with text size and caption style.
- Text size: This feature allows you to change the text size of the Live Caption interface from very small to very large. This option brings five sizes, including Very small, Small, Default, Large, and Very large.
- Caption style: the style feature comes with five different styles, and you can create a custom caption style. The five styles including, Set by app, White on Black, Block on white, Yellow on black, and Yellow on blue. Read more New Leak Reveals OnePlus 11 Pro Key Specifications.
How To Customize Live Caption Interface On OnePlus Device:
- Firstly, go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the System settings
- Tap on the Accessibility
- From here, Select Caption preference under the Hearing section
- Turn ON the Caption preference toggle
- Tap on the text size and choose
- Tap on the Caption style and choose.