Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5.0 Beta Update Live In South Korea
Samsung rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta program for Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Fold 3 in various regions, including South Korea, China, and the UK. Recently, the company has started sending the One UI 5.0 Beta 2 update for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 foldable phone users in South Korea.
The One UI 5.0 Beta update for Galaxy Z Flip 3 smartphone comes with firmware version number ending ZVJ9 that brings enhancements for the device’s Camera and Video editor to deliver a seamless performance. This beta two update is currently being released in South Korea, and more regions may take some days. Samsung Announced The One UI 5.0 Beta Update For Galaxy Z Fold 4 In India
As per the changelog, One UI 5.0 beta two updates for Galaxy Z Flip 3 fixes the wallpaper issue that the cover home screen images in the Preview and the actual applied image are different. Plus, it solves the problem of the video editor cracking errors when checking previews.
In addition, this update fixes several issues with the Camera, including the Rear selfie conversion icon display error, the AR Emoji screen error, and more. Also, it solves the problem of the Flex mode video recording and watching it. For more information, do check the complete changelog below.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5.0 Beta 2 Changelog:
- [Video Editor] After arbitrarily setting Effect & Tone, Cracking error when checking Preview
- [Camera] Rear selfie conversion icon display an error
- [Wallpaper] Cover home screen preview image and actual Different applied image
- [Camera] AR Emoji camera screen error
- [Camera] Photo in Flex mode. After recording the video, confirm In> Screen error when switching back to Preview
- [Camera]Preview stopped, Camera failed occurrence
- Many other improvements
- Tata play: not executed.
- TeamViewer Remote Control: No other devices are connected.
- Some terminals (Secure Folder installation terminals) are not running.
How To Update:
If you are already participating in the Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5.0 beta program in South Korea, go to the device’s Settings. From here, scroll down and tap on the Software Update option; then you will see Download and Install and click on it. Wait for a while for the update to appear on the screen, and finally, tap on the download button to start the downloading process.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”