On September 26, Samsung started rolling out the One UI 5.0 Beta program for Galaxy A52 4G smartphone users in India. Later, the company also released the One UI 5.0 Beta 2 on the device. Meanwhile, the South Korean tech giant has begun sending the October 2022 Android security update for the Galaxy A52 4G in the country.
According to the information, the October 2022 security update for Galaxy A52 4G smartphone comes with One UI build number A52FXXS4BVI3, and users will have to download this latest update with around 206.05 MB of software package size. It is currently released in India, and more regions may take several days. Read more Samsung Announced The One UI 5.0 Beta Update For Galaxy Z Fold 4 In India
As per the changelog, the latest update brings enhancements in system security and stability to further improve the performance of the device. Also, it fixes some privacy and security-related vulnerabilities and issues. In addition, it protects your device from bugs and viruses to provide a smooth user experience.
At the same time, the Samsung and Android OS security packages include different kinds of CVEs, including One critical, 29 high, and two moderate, and 11 are not applicable for Galaxy devices. Besides, the update does not bring any other additional features and improvements. Read more Samsung S10 Series Receiving October 2022 Security Update
- The overall stability of functions improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
- A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
How To Update:
- Navigation to the Settings of the devices
- Scroll down and tap on the Software update
- Wait for the latest update; if available,
- Hit on the Download and install button
- Finally, it’s has done